because let’s be real, eating vegan while giving your body the right nutrients is not always cheap.
since i have become a vegan i have yet to find a simple, nutritious, cheap and filling breakfast option that i could eat everyday, and i bet the fellow vegans out there can relate.
1. add 1 cup of rolled oats into a jar
2. add a 1/2 cup of flaxseed
3. add 1 cup of water
4. add a handful of blueberries
5. add 1/4 cup of turmeric
6. add a cup of coconut & chia granola (i bought mine at aldi)
7. add 1/4 cup of maple syrup
8. stir all together and refrigerate overnight
9. wake up in the morning and enjoy your already prepared vegan breakfast
- promotes that healthy glow from within
- pain relief + herbal healing
- contains cancer-fighting curcumin (anti inflammatory)
- wards off heart disease
- a great source of fiber
- reduces DNA damage which can help with cancer and aging
- king of antioxidants
why flaxseed? (its gluten-free)
- high in fiber but low in carbs
- aids weight loss
- high in omega-3, so there is now no reason to eat fish
- it’s very good for your skin and hair
why filtered water?
- no fluoride (keeps that third eye open)
- no arsenic (a carcinogen)
- nutrient absorption
why maple syrup?
- healthier alternative to artificial sweetners
- supplies important vitamins & minerals
- good for your skin